Monday, September 22, 2008

blog ni pesal??

lalala....this week i feel a bit lazy to study...my mind is floating n not in KL anymore..
maybe sumwhere around balcony of my house, on my empuk bed in an air conditioned room...wahaha...
sori for being lazy jap..
i think it's a normal reaction for a teen like me...kehkeh...
not just me, every one here are like slowing down their tempo, especially after having a hard fought test on sunday...
hehe, and their reactions after going out of the hall, " ados...ape punye soklan...??", keh2...
sum of them even..."x de pape pun...", hehe...for me?emm...i shall not comment any further on this matter...i'll wait for my lawyer...i dont want people to speculate...wah..ive been bz talking like a crazy crime-minded guy from CSI miami...

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

aku pun same
no mood at all

mira said...

ohh. nape tade mood ni ?
btw, thanks sbb singgah.
link up :)