Tuesday, May 26, 2009

final...

Hi guyss!!(oopss..)
im writing about fb and suddenly changed my mind coz it's so sensitive...so i'll just write bout what i want to utter...

it's the middle of the week, and in 2 weeks time ill be facing my 3rd finals in a year's time...yeah, it's my 3rd sem final exam...and guess what it's almost a year now since i stepped my feet in uni...still the same agenda...i hv lots of things to cover b4 final and we hv all started with revisions...im hoping that it'll be a revision week next week coz last sem, we didnt hv one...due to unfinished-on-time-syllabus...but anyways, alhamdulillah coz i got a better gpa than sem 1...and hoping for the best in this sem 3...neways, finals will commence on 8th of june, will finish 4 days later...or on 13th..however i wont be going back to kuching, as i shall wait for my mother and the whole family come to visit my brother..yah, i said in my previous entry right...about going to see him but ended up failing...bcoz of my own d*mn mistake...but anyways, ill have 2 weeks holiday at home...my degree life will start on 6th july..and i shall see a new 'lembaran' of life when that comes..but anyways, ill be bulking up for this final and try my best to score..the question is...


"bile nk start don??!!"

1 comment:

Nasuha said...

dk pehe aku..
wat do u mean by 3rd finals?
takorg foundation ada 3 sem?
wah, cuti korang pendek giler..
pergh.. =p
sek aku sebule lebih cuti =,="
*im trying to improve my kelantan... =p