Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Mood!!New Phase!!Be Ready!!

erm....the 'me'...

haha, i have to change my mind set, or doing anjakan paradigma bcoz i cant continue my life in Uni in a not-so-mature style...haha, not in terms of personality or lifestyle but in terms of time management...from now on, less blah3....n have to start revising maths and sciences that i have left behind not long time ago...but anyway, i wont have much probs i guess as i really love these subjects...they are my life and wont be running away from them...as usual, my perspectives...have to revert to mathematical-analytical-problem solving-mind which i had b4...bcoz now my brain is like so ringan coz no big things burdening me especially after school life and plkn...its ok, i am used to pressure ; head prefects, ketua itu, ini...study...but i know, uni life will be very different...dak senior2 said so lah...Berbekalkan ilmu n iman di dada, I will strive hard to achieve my ambitions and serve back to my community...Insya Allah...




p/s: ganbatte ne!!!!

No comments: