Friday, June 20, 2008

Sober...+excited!!

aku now in e-cafe satok...dont know what to say, everything i do seems useless...i cannot focus my mind on certain matters...all i think is about tomorrow..going to kl for the induction thing...aku x ready sebenarnya..haha, bukan x ready ape...its just that im jealous with my frens who had their holiday much2 longer than me...my holiday is cut to half...bcoz of the PLKN thing..but i dont regret at all...hihi, i get very precious xperience there...although i had my holiday shorter than lots of my frens....neway, i cant bluffing here, as i can get into campus later than everyone else...at least 10 people are later than me i think...jpa, mara, n petronas guys...hihi, thank Allah that im a scholar...i wouldnt burden my parents heavy2 sgt...pas ni abah will pick me up at 6.30...so im spending masa skit dari buang mase tgk org main ps kan...haha...tadi g gunting rambut jap....ok chiawz!!




p/s: x sabar nak balik belajar semula...nak beratkan kpale..

No comments: