Friday, December 19, 2008

good morning...

good morning Malaysia!!wonder why i feel so happy today...hehe, yap2..yesterday ive done my test 1 for both phyf n chemistry...actually, i dont like people asking how was the test, bcoz what i said is actually differs from what i experienced during the test...i prefer not to talk about the test, my marks will do it for me...get it?neways, yesterday's tests are ok...not so hard to not answer...hahahaha...chemistry was fantastic, except for the objective part...ya2, way back to my school time, the Mcq's really put the sweat out of me....although, i did some revision on the HISTORical side of chemistry...Dalton, rutherford, chadwick...talking about chadwick, he reminds me to luke chadwick, former Man Utd player...haha, he didnt perform well though...neways, moving on to phyf, hehehe....i prefer to keep my mouth shout coz telling everything in this blog will jeopardize me n the rest of my colleagues...hehe...

ape2 pun, aku rase yg sem 2 ni berlalu cepat sgt..
i dont know why.....coz my final exam will be on feb..n people,it's december now...next week dah new year...n lots of holidays coming up after this...next week will be the Chrismas, on monday is Awal MUharram...suppose i go back to uni on monday, n on thursday there will be new year's holiday...dont know why there is even one day off just to celebrate the first day of the new year...hugh, whatever, it's still a holiday...sape x nk cuti kan...tapi susahlah, the more the holidays, the more the things that have to be covered when the uni reopens...especially phyf tutor, ade about 7 chapters lagi kowt...arghhh...not to mention, kwn2 aku yg tgh cuti sakan kat kuching...plg best nazri lah...he got 3 months off from curtin...huhu, hope he uses his time well...hahaha...i know he can..(men spore jak lah kau owh..)

my father phoned me just now, n he said that the flight from brisbane is delayed bcoz the plane broke down...so he will pick me up at about 4 pm today...mkn lambat aku balk kg...adoh, nape kat brisbane baru nak rosak...huhuuhuh...i hope that i can more time at n.9.....coz i love kg scenery very much....the odour of cow dunk, the breeze from green plants...everything...the people...im planning to build my dream house with woods, surrounded with rocks, but all in all sophisticated device in it...hehe, a dream is still a dream, unless we work the dream...

No comments: