Friday, December 12, 2008

Update...

recently...

hmmm..where should i start...its been a while since i update my blog..
honestly, now im kinda bz with tests 1...sdar x sdar, it's almost one month kowt in my 2nd sem...
or less, or more..x taulah..
what should i say...everything is more susah...of course they are...it has to be susah...dh name pun uni kan..
just finished my calculus test 1 at library...started at about 5 pm, and i finished everything 10 minutes b4 time...(without checking whatsoever..and not forgetting, the questions that i left for further investigations...)
hehe...next week, there will be physics n chemistry tests coming up...on friday...yap2..
on the same day...kalau pjk ngan physics in one day dpt gak aku accept..
ni 2-2 core subjects...hughhh...i prefer they conduct the tests distinctively..so.......aku dpt focus byk lagi...hahaha...ape2 pun, itulah life...haha..


honestly, i miss the uniten bus service that ive been using all this while...why?coz now i seldom use them as i 'tumpang' my fren's car....so good of them...anyways, i'll try my best to wait for the bus on the morning...coz they ( referred to bunch of busses that have offered their services..) are damn slow...hahaha..

all this while, every weekend i went back to n.9 coz my family is there..excluding abah..he is at kuching...hehe...miss him..this week, im not going back..coz the calculus test finished at 6.20 pm....even if i take ktm to seremban...there will be no united bus operating at night...although thare are lots of express buses waiting...i dont want to use the new-sophisticated bus...i prefer the united bus coz it reminds me to lots of memories...ive been using them since my childhood time...my favourite spot...,,bahau..hehe...secondly, the bus is red in colour...looks very appealing though, n also represents my favourite team...manchester united..hehe...thirdly, the bus stops in front of my nenek's house at kampung...hehe...neways, next week ill be going back to kg ..abah will pick me up on saturday...they (excluding me) wanna attend the Passing out ceremony at MTD....my lovely bro ZUlfuadi graduates from MTD...sadly, i wont make it bcoz on that day, i'll finish my class at 1 pm..by that time, org pun dh balik dari ceremony...neways, im congratulating him for surviving his hard times there...x pyh lah aku ckp ape...korg phm2 lah...hehe..

lastly...aku syg korg sume...hehe...chill out...

bile nk mnang petronas cool car ni...~~~

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

lame missing
patut la
tumpang kwn

igtkan da xnak update blog da
aku tgu pny tgu
huhu

oh ye cmne exam?
soklan buku text huh?
huhu

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

tadewlah...aku tumpang coz nk jimat mase..
kau tu yg lame x nampak..
aku mls nk update..xde smangat...
bingung pasal test 1..
haha, kau mesti gempak kan...
kalau soklan text book, kau mesti score nye lah..
dh lah buat sume...
hehehe...