Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alhamdulillah...

Semalam, after spending half of the day helping out my father with all the bills, and also got stuck in a lift(in a building...cannot mention the name..dont want to get 'gam' later.....haha), my friend sent me home...i turned on my laptop to start my routine(blogging ler),then my father called...tetibe jek...i picked it up, n "Assalamualaikum....along, u got the TNB scholarship"...(ringkasan..panjang sgt...but u got the idea right?)ok, i dont know what to say, more or less like ter'bebek' but i control macho and follow my father's instructions...sending some e-mails here and there...Anyway, Alhamdulilah...im happy bcoz TNB is a GLC company and getting their scholaship is amazing bcoz I will get bonded to the company,which later will secure me jobs to choose at...it is not government...i wont have much problem in searching for job..although the contract will be on for 6 years...furthermore, i dont have to go to matriculation...neway, i got to go to kedah..it is my last resort lah...kind of...


hereby, I would like to thank Allah s.w.t, for giving me the strength, my beloved family for giving me support (love them very much),my friends, nazri...ur words (daknya nangga kau sebagai aset mungkin..),teachers..dari tadika kemas RPR fasa 2, cikgu2 SK Matang Jaya, SK South Miri, n SK Kampung Bahagia Jaya..especially Cikgu Hajijah..still remember the 'nyamuk' that we 'breed'..haha...and foremost to teachers of SM Sains Kuching...especially Puan Hajah Salbiah...madam principal...without these people, i will just be dreaming of this oppurtinity..



p/s:~~~~~

No comments: